Update Regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
March 16, 2020
As part of our continued efforts to act responsibly for the health and well-being of our customers, our employees, and the communities in which we serve, we are temporarily limiting face-to-face contact in our banking centers to select banking activities. This is in accordance with the Social Distancing recommendations offered by the CDC and World Health Organization. We will, however, remain open for business, and we will continue to service your banking needs via our drive-thrus, our phones, and our electronic services.
Effective Tuesday, March 17th, teller services at our Waco and Temple locations will be available exclusively in the drive-thru. In Austin, customers will be assisted curbside. Access to the lobby and all other in-bank services will be available upon request.
If you’d like assistance with something, we’d encourage you to contact us at any of the numbers listed below. A member of our team will be able to visit with you about how we can best accommodate your banking needs.
- Highway 84 and Bosque Banking Center: 254.776.3800
- Temple Banking Center: 254.743.6900
- Austin Banking Center: 512.480.0047
- Customer Service: Email, Call or text us at 1.888.262.9226
- After Hours Service: Email, Call (254.229.6673) or Text (1.888.262.9226)
Online and Mobile Banking
With our CentraNet online banking and the CNB mobile app (available on Apple and Android devices), many banking tasks can now be performed electronically. If you haven’t previously logged in, you can enroll today by completing our online enrollment form.
Check deposits can be submitted at any time via the Central National Bank mobile app. If you’ve yet to use this feature and are interested in learning more, please contact our Customer Service team at 1.888.262.9226.
As a precaution for the safety of our customers and employees, we have implemented additional health and safety measures:
- Hand-sanitizers have been placed near the entrance and exit of each of our banking centers. Additional hand-sanitizers have been purchased and placed at desks throughout each banking center.
- Commonly-touched surfaces (like door handles, drive-thru canisters, etc.) are being disinfected frequently.
- Employees have been advised that they are to stay home if they are sick and that they are to wash their hands often.
- We are continually monitoring information published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and in the event that additional precuationary measures are needed, we have contingency plans in place that will enable us to continue operating.
If you have any questions about how we can service your banking needs during this time, please contact us at 1.888.262.9226. And if you haven’t already, we’d encourage you to visit the CDC’s website and review their recommendations for how we all can do our part to minimize the spread of the virus.