You only get one chance to make a first impression. For many of our customers, our universal bankers are their first impression of Central National Bank. Universal bankers work with new and existing customers to open accounts, to recommend services, and to serve as a primary resource for those customers as they further their banking relationship with us.
Universal bankers are an integral part of the exceptional customer experience we strive to provide, constantly working to identify ways to make it easier and more convenient for customers to bank with us.
Why join our CNB Austin team?
Since our founding in 1977, we’ve expanded south from Waco to serve the Temple and Austin markets. While we are relative newcomers to the Greater Austin community, we are very excited about the opportunity for future growth that lies ahead, and we’re looking for team members who share that same enthusiasm.
As we continue to grow, we know that our staff positions will evolve. For that reason, we’re currently seeking an experienced banker who is interested in becoming a go-to customer resource for all kinds of questions—questions about consumer accounts, business banking, online banking, debit cards, and treasury management services (like ACH, remote deposit capture, and credit card processing). A full list of job responsibilities is included below.
We’re currently seeking a universal banker to join our Austin team. Applicants should possess:
- Ability to meet people, develop good rapport, and grow relationships
- High energy, enthusiasm, and positive attitude
- Organizational skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to follow through
- Strong orientation to personal service and professionalism
- A desire to achieve success through personal growth and training, with a sense of ownership and dedication to the bank and its valued customers
- Opening deposit accounts, CDs and IRAs, and assisting customers in selecting beneficial accounts and electronic services for their needs.
- Setting up consumer and commercial accounts with access to online banking and other electronic services.
- Assisting customers with password resets, re-issuance of debit cards, and other inquiries.
- Maintaining a portfolio of customers for whom all services are provided. Maintaining regular customer contact through personal notes, emails, phone calls, site visits, in-person appointments over coffee/lunch, recommending additional accounts, promoting products and services that are appropriate and beneficial to the customer — as a relationship builder, not a sales effort.
- Working with other members of the CNB Austin team to make the bank as inviting, convenient, service-oriented, helpful, efficient, and informational as possible.
- Marketing the bank through positive interaction with customers and the community.
- Serving as lobby teller.
- Assisting with various clerical and operational functions, including daily reports and special projects, as assigned.
Central National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected trait, including sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.