Website CentralNatlBank Central National Bank
Your Leading Independent Bank
Our credit analysts play an integral role in maintaining the credit quality of the bank. Full-Time credit analysts will assist commercial lending officers and other analysts by performing credit analysis work, preparing loan memorandums, loan agreement monitoring reports, etc. Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Good analytical and interpretive skills
- Above average written and oral communication skills
- Ability to analyze complex financial statements
- Ability to logically organize and interpret information from multiple sources
- Ability to use personal discretion in time management and workload management with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- A positive attitude and an engaging personality
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree, preferably in Finance or Accounting
About Central National Bank
Central National Bank was founded in Waco in 1977 as a “neighborhood bank”. After two decades of growth and poised as Waco’s Leading Independent Bank, Central National Bank expanded into Temple and Austin to serve Central Texans along the I-35 corridor from Waco to Austin. With 40 years of service and over $1 billion in assets, our customers still find our friendly employees and exceptional customer service indicative of the same hometown bank atmosphere Central National Bank was founded upon. Add to that an unyielding commitment to embrace technology as the ultimate enhancement to professional expertise and personal service, and you have a truly unique style of relationship banking at every level. As Central National Bank embarks on its fourth decade of independent banking, we will continue the hard work and commitment that have been instrumental in our quest to become the leading independent bank for Central Texas and beyond, while we realize that our real success is measured in the relationships developed along the way.
Central National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected trait, including sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.