Our credit analysts play an integral role in maintaining the credit quality of the bank. Analysts assist commercial lending officers and other analysts by performing credit analysis work, preparing loan memorandums, loan agreement monitoring reports, and performing other duties and special projects, as assigned.
Applicants should possess:
- Good analytical and interpretive skills
- Above average written and oral communication skills
- Ability to analyze complex financial statements
- Ability to logically organize and interpret information from multiple sources
- Ability to use personal discretion in time management and workload management with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- A positive attitude and an engaging personality
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree, preferably in Finance or Accounting
Central National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected trait, including sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.