For a step-by-step list of instructions (with screenshots), please click here.
- Log into CentraNet and select Bill Pay
- From the Bill Pay page, select My Account
- On the My Account page, select Add Alexa, which is located in the Voice bill pay section (on the lower left part of the page)
- Create your Voice Bill Pay credentials by entering an email address and password. This email and password are independent of your CentraNet credentials. They are solely used to link Bill Pay to Alexa.
- Once you’ve created your credentials, open the Amazon Alexa app (Apple or Android).
- In the Alexa app, select Skills & Games from the left side-bar menu
- Search for iPay QuickPay
- Once you’ve pulled up the iPay QuickPay skill, select Enable to Use
- Enter your Voice Bill Pay credentials (from step #4) and create a four digit PIN
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions
- Once you’ve successfully linked iPay QuickPay with Alexa, you can access Bill Pay through your Alexa-enabled device: “Alexa, open iPay QuickPay…”
For Bill Pay assistance, please contact Customer Service and email@example.com.