At the core of Central National Bank’s mission is service. Our lending assistants are an integral part of the exceptional customer experience we strive to provide, assisting customers from start-to-finish with their loan requests. Lending assistants work in tandem with a loan officer to prepare loan documents for all types of consumer and commercial loans, they coordinate with title companies on closings, and they perform a whole host of other tasks that make the loan process easier to navigate for our customers.
We’re currently seeking qualified candidates to join our Waco team.
Applicants should possess:
- A college degree in business/finance, or prior lending experience
- Knowledge of consumer, commercial, and real estate loan documentation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel
- Strong organizational ability with attention to detail
- Accomplished people and communication skills
- High energy, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task well
Central National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected trait, including sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.