Personal Banker (Temple, TX)
A Personal Banker is responsible for customer service, new account acquisition and onboarding, customer retention, and above all, delivering on the bank’s mission of providing service in a manner that customers recognize as superior to the service provided by our competition.
- Personable with excellent communication skills.
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance.
- Organized with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to use good judgment and exercise decision-making skills.
- Thrives in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to develop good rapport and grow lasting customer relationships.
- Desire to achieve success through personal growth and training, with a sense of ownership and dedication to the bank and its valued customers.
- Willing to go above and beyond assigned duties to provide superior support to our team.
- Prior banking or customer service background strongly preferred.
- High school diploma strongly preferred.
- Cash handling experience preferred.
- Maintain existing CNB customer relationships and develops new customer relationships.
- Serve as consumer and commercial customers’ point of contact for CNB products and services.
- Create new customer profiles in our system as needed or requested by a bank officer.
- Open new deposit accounts, CD’s, IRA’s, Safe Deposit Boxes, and other ancillary accounts.
- Assist customers with debit card issues and debit card fraud.
- First point of contact for outgoing wires.
- Online banking/mobile banking setup and issues.
- Assist with answering incoming phone calls and greeting customers in a professional manner.
- Actively looking and listening for ways to assist customers and asking questions when appropriate.
- Proactively resolve customer complaints, problems, or other issues.
- Help with various clerical and operational functions, including daily reports and special projects, as assigned.
- Handle assigned daily NSF accounts.
- Perform opening and closing of bank safe deposit box vault under dual control with teammate.
- Assist with debit card balancing.
- Fill in at the Greeter’s Desk as a backup when team member is out on PTO.
- Work as a team player to make the bank as inviting, convenient, informative, helpful, and efficient as possible.
- Market CNB through positive interaction with customers and in the community.
Central National Bank offers a competitive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, an employee assistance program, and PTO.
Central National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected trait, including sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.