Website CentralNatlBank Central National Bank
Your Leading Independent Bank
Personal Banker (Waco, TX)
A Personal Banker is responsible for customer service, new account acquisition and onboarding, customer retention, and above all, deliver on the bank’s mission of providing service in a manner that customers recognize as superior to the service provided by our competition.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Accomplished interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products (specifically Word & Excel)
- Ability to network, negotiate, develop good rapport with others, and to grow relationships
- High energy, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude
- Organizational skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to follow through
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently to meet required deadlines
- Strong orientation to personal service and professionalism (both conduct and appearance)
- Desire to achieve success through personal growth and training, with a sense of ownership and dedication to the bank and its valued customers
- Banking experience preferred
- Opening deposit accounts, CDs and IRAs, and assisting customers in selecting beneficial accounts and electronic services that fit their needs
- Maintaining a portfolio of customers for whom all services are provided. Maintaining regular customer contact through personal notes, emails, phone calls, site visits, in-person appointments over coffee/lunch, recommending additional accounts, promoting products and services that are appropriate and beneficial to the customer – as a relationship builder – not a sales effort
- Accommodating customers who have busy schedules by hand-delivering account documents, debit cards, etc. to their place of business., i.e. taking the bank to the customer
- Collaborate as a team with other areas of the bank to make the bank as inviting, convenient, service-oriented, helpful, efficient, and informational as possible
- Marketing the bank through positive interactions with customers and the community
- Assisting with various operational functions, including daily reports and special projects, as assigned
- Work with team members to establish goals
- Set examples by taking ownership, providing excellent service, and displaying a positive attitude
Central National Bank offers a competitive benefits package with includes, health, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, employee assistance program, and PTO.
Central National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected trait, including sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.